Jeffrey C. Mai, MD, PhD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Neurological Surgery (Eligible)
Clinical Interest: Brain Injury, Neck Problems/Surgery & Treatments, Spinal Problems/Surgery and Treatments, Spine Surgery, Stroke
Accepting new patients for: Neurological Surgery
Inova Medical Group - Neurosurgery
Dr. Jeffrey C. Mai is an Inova Medical Group neurosurgeon with a special interest in cerebrovascular diseases of the central nervous system including aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations and fistulas, carotid disease and stroke. He completed a cerebrovascular/skull base fellowship and a neuroendovascular fellowship under internationally recognized mentors.
As one of few dual fellowship trained neurosurgeons in the country, Dr. Mai offers patients a balanced perspective on open surgery versus endovascular surgery approaches to neurological disorders.
Dr. Mai focuses on providing personalized care and surgical approaches to optimize and improve patient outcomes, even in the face of difficult choices and challenging neurological conditions.
- University of Pittsburgh 2005
- University of Washington Hospital General Surgery 6/24/2005-6/25/2006
- University of Washington Hospital Neurological Surgery 7/1/2006-6/30/2011
- University of Washington Hospital Neurotol/Skull Bone Surg 7/1/2011-6/30/2012
- University of Florida (Gainesville,FL) Neuroradiology 7/1/2012-6/30/2013
Areas of Interest
Neck Problems/Surgery & Treatments
Spinal Problems/Surgery and Treatments