Leena Jha, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism (Eligible)
Accepting new patients for: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Inova Medical Group - Endocrinology
Dr. Jha is a specialty care physician board certified in internal medicine and board eligible in endocrinology. She joins Inova Medical Group – Endocrinology with over six years of clinical experience and has a special interest in management of diabetic and pre-diabetic conditions as well as pituitary, bone, calcium and thyroid disorders.
Dr. Jha was inspired to pursue a career in medicine during a summer spent working with her grandfather, a surgeon who provided care to indigent patients in remote communities. She chose her specialty in order to serve a growing community of patients with conditions of the endocrine system. Dr. Jha’s goal is to offer each of her patients a unique care plan that may include dietary consultation, fitness recommendations and traditional medicine.
A native of India, Dr. Jha currently lives in Falls Church, Virginia with her family. She enjoys music, traveling and playing the sitar.
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College 2001
- Clinton Memorial Hospital Family Medicine 6/27/2005-6/2/2006
- Jewish Hospital Internal Medicine 7/1/2006-6/30/2007
- Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine; Office of Registar Internal Medicine 6/24/2007-6/30/2009
- University of Michigan Endocrinology 7/1/2009-8/11/2011