Lewis B. Eberly, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Neurology
Clinical Interest: Sleep Medicine, Back Disorders, Headaches, Sleep Disorder, Stroke
Accepting new patients for: Neurology
Inova Medical Group - Neurology I
Dr. Eberly is board certified in neurology, neurophysiology, and sleep medicine, and comes to Inova Medical Group Neurology with over 25 years of clinical experience. He has been practicing in Northern Virginia since 1990, and has a special interest in sleep disorders, stroke, epilepsy and management of Parkinson's disease.
Dr. Eberly is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the VCU School of Medicine Inova Campus, where he teaches medical students and is involved in neurological and stroke research. A native of Texas, Dr. Eberly lives with his wife in Oak Hill, Virginia. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, reading and caring for marine aquaria and Koi.
- University of Texas Southwestern Med. School 1985
- University of Texas, Southwestern Neurology 7/1/1986-6/30/1989
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Amarillo,TX) Internal Medicine 7/1/1985-6/30/1986
- University of Texas, Southwestern Neurophysiology 7/1/1989-6/30/1990
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas Clinical and Research 4/1/1990-7/31/1990
Areas of Interest