Robert E. Cunnion, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Accepting new patients for: Cardiovascular Disease
Inova Medical Group Cardiology
Dr. Robert Cunnion is a specialty care cardiologist board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and nuclear cardiology. He joins Inova Medical Group with over 34 years of clinical experience. He is a general cardiologist with a special interest in cardiomyopathy and cardiac oncology.
Before entering private practice in 1998, Dr. Cunnion was a physician scientist at the National Institutes of Health, publishing more than sixty research papers and textbook chapters.
- Baylor College of Medicine 1979
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- New York Hospital-Cornell Internal Medicine 6/1/1979-6/30/1980
- Mem. Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr Internal Medicine 1/1/1981-1/31/1982
- New York Hospital-Cornell Internal Medicine 7/1/1980-6/30/1982
- National Institutes of Health (Ccm) Critical Care Medicine 1/1/1982-1/31/1986
- National Institutes of Health Critical Care Medicine 7/1/1982-6/30/1986
- Georgetown University Hospital Cardiology 9/1/1986-6/30/1987