Sheela S. Myers, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Neurophysiology (Eligible), Neurology
Accepting new patients for: Neurology
Inova Medical Group - Neurology III
Dr. Sheela Myers is a specialty care neurologist board certified in neurology. She joins Inova Medical Group with over seven years of clinical experience. She has a special interest in management of peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular diseases, neurologic sequelae of autoimmune diseases, dementia, and epilepsy.
Dr. Myers became interested in neurology because of her passion for understanding the details of a patient’s medical history and knowing the art of a physical exam is crucial to a good neurologic assessment. Her goal is to help her patients not only find the diagnosis to explain their symptoms, but truly educate patients and their families about their disease process, prognosis and expectations of their treatment and management.
A native of Vienna, VA, Dr. Myers currently resides in Ashburn with her husband and two children. In her spare time she likes to explore the outdoors with her family, sing and enjoy music and cook new foods.
- Georgetown University 2006
- Washington Hospital Center Internal Medicine 6/18/2006-6/17/2007
- Emory University/Dept of Neurology Neurology 7/1/2007-6/30/2008
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Neurology 7/1/2008-6/30/2010
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Neurophysiology 7/1/2010-6/30/2011