Stuart R. Stark, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Neurology
Clinical Interest: Neurology, Headaches
Accepting new patients for: Neurology
Inova Medical Group - Neurology and Headache
Dr. Stuart Stark is a specialty care physician and is board certified in Neurology and Headache Medicine. He joins Inova Medical Group with 31 years of clinical experience. Dr. Stark has a special interest in the management of patients with headaches and facial pain.
Most recently, Dr. Stark was a Principal Investigator for a clinical trial involving a novel compound intended for acute migraine relief.
Dr. Stark became interested in neurology because of his personal history of debilitating migraine headaches when he was 6 – 14 years old. His goal is to improve the quality of life for patients suffering from neurological symptoms.
A native of Baltimore, Maryland, Dr. Stark currently resides in Potomac, Maryland with his wife of 32 years. He has 3 children. In his spare time, Dr. Stark likes to golf, cook, and socialize with good friends.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine 1978
- University of Maryland Medical System Neurology 7/1/1978-6/30/1979
- Emory University School of Medicine Neurology 7/1/1979-6/30/1980
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER Neurology 7/1/1980-6/30/1982
- National Institute of Health Electroencephalography 7/1/1982-6/30/1983
Areas of Interest