Tina L. Slottow, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Clinical Interest: Cardiovascular Diseases, Interventional Cardiology
Accepting new patients for: Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Inova Medical Group Cardiology
Dr. Tina Slottow is a specialty care cardiologist board certified in cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and internal medicine. She joins Inova Medical Group with over 12 years of clinical experience. She has a special interest in women’s heart health, coronary artery disease, and congenital heart disease in adults.
Dr. Slottow became interested in cardiology because she wanted to educate patients about cardiovascular health and the prevention of cardiovascular disease. She was also drawn in by the numerous well-studied and effective therapies available. Her goal is to help her patients understand how their hearts function, how to modify risk factors, and how to live with, not suffer from, cardiovascular disease. She wants her patients to be as active and unlimited as possible.
A native of Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Slottow currently resides in Falls Church, VA with her husband and son. In her spare time she likes to travel and spend time with her family.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2001
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Internal Medicine 6/1/2001-6/30/2004
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease 7/1/2004-6/30/2007
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Interventional Cardiology 7/1/2006-9/30/2008
Areas of Interest