Welcome to Inova BabyNET!
Inova BabyNET is a free, confidential program for Inova employees and their spouses that provides support and resources about pregnancy, breastfeeding and other childcare related topics.
All Inova employees and their spouses can join Inova BabyNET, regardless of the number of hours they work or how long they have been with Inova.
Features of Inova BabyNET
- Ongoing expert support from a dedicated Care Manager nurse
- Answers to individual questions by email and telephone
- Lactation support if you decide to breastfeed, to help you start and keep breastfeeding successfully
- 24/7 access to our website with free classes, resources and links for expecting parents
- Receive prizes for practicing healthy habits like drinking water and taking vitamins
About Our Care Managers
Everyone who enrolls in Inova BabyNET gets a Care Manager for their entire pregnancy. You can e-mail your Care Manager as often as you want with your questions and concerns, and receive personalized expert advice. You can also expect your Care Manager to check in with you at least once a month.
Inova BabyNET's Care Managers are all nurses with years of experience supporting pregnant and breastfeeding women. They will answer your questions and concerns regarding your current pregnancy.
How to participate in BabyNET
After you register, we ask that you maintain your participation by completing your monthly online "Bump Check" survey. These easy surveys take just a few minutes to complete, and they help your Care Manager address your individual needs and concerns. All information in this form is held in complete confidence.