Why Choose Inova BackNET
The Inova BackNET team has a proven track record in the creation, implementation and evaluation of healthy back programs that make the difference in outcomes, costs and satisfaction.
Back injuries are estimated to cost American industry $10 to $14 billion in workers compensation costs and about $100 million in lost workdays annually.
- Sprains and strains are the most common type of injury that result in lost days of work. Over 53 percent of all sprains and strains occur in the back. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2005)
- The median number of days away from work due to a back injury is seven (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2005)
Prevention of back injuries is the key to reducing medical claims, lost days of work, compensation claims and reduced productivity.
Benefits of Inova BackNET
- Integrating healthy lifestyle choices into daily living can decrease the all-too-common back aches and pains that affect productivity. We focus on the current incident and the future.
- Reduced pain leads to sustained physical activity that results in a stronger back and improved cardiovascular health, healthy weight and improved mental health.
- High level of employee satisfaction with the program as an employee benefit.
Request a quote online
Frequently asked questions