According to the Centers for Disease Control, tobacco use is the nation's leading cause of preventable death. An estimated 438,000 people in the United States annually die prematurely from smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke, and another 8.6 million have a serious illness caused by smoking.
Inova TobaccoNET is a comprehensive workplace care management program that incorporates lifestyle and behavior changes to break the nicotine habit and achieve tobacco cessation. Inova TobaccoNET assists employees with proven strategies tailored to help them quit smoking.
- Online registration
- Individualized quit smoking plan based on personal assessment of lifestyle needs and concerns
- Personal support by a “quit coach” who provides quick and thorough answers to questions by email and phone
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week access to online information, communication and education to support employee efforts to quit smoking
- Confidential educational website
- Online classes and other educational resources specifically for smoking cessation
Learn more about how your business will benefit from Inova TobaccoNET.