Types of Services
Inova Occupational Health Program understands the needs of government and private and public sector employers. Investing in our programs helps optimize employee well-being, increases productivity and improves safety while respecting your organization's bottom line.
With dedicated locations throughout Northern Virginia and convenient to the entire Washington, DC, metro area, Inova's occupational health physicians and staff provide economical healthcare services to thousands of employees each year. We help ensure your employees are ready and able to work safely and effectively.
Inova Occupational Health Program services
- Highly detailed pre-employment and annual physicals
- Worker Compensation Injury Treatment
- On-site health clinic set up and management
- Audiometry and vision testing
- Clearance physicals for "return-to-work"
- Commercial drivers'/ DOT examinations
- Drug and alcohol testing, MRO services
- Ergonomic review and injury prevention
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Hearing conservation program
- OSHA mandated examinations
- Respirator qualification and clearance, Fit testing
- Routine immunizations and travel medicine
- Spirometry testing
- Surveillance program support
- TB screenings
- Treatment of workers' compensation injuries
- Prevention, wellness and employee productivity programs
- X-ray, CT and laboratory services