The Inova Fairfax Hospital Advanced Endoscopy Center is the first of its kind in Northern Virginia and has been nationally recognized for quality and excellence.
Led by our team of board-certified gastroenterologists, the center provides state-of-the-art endoscopic services to diagnose, evaluate and treat many digestive disorders.
Meet our team
- Accurate diagnosis of cancers of the digestive tract including the esophagus, stomach, colon, pancreas and bile ducts
- Precise measurement of the extent of digestive cancers (staging) to help develop individualized treatment plans
- Diagnosis and treatment of all forms of pancreatitis
- Diagnosis and management of gallstones of the bile ducts
- Diagnosis and management of Barrett’s esophagus
- Endoscopic removal of digestive cancers diagnosed in their early stages (mucosectomy)
- Endoscopic treatment of digestive cancers through laser-activated chemotherapy (also known as photodynamic therapy)
- A full range of advanced options for diagnosis and treatment of heartburn (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
To request a referral to one of our physicians, call