Men, women, teens and young children from diverse ethnic backgrounds struggle each day to live with HIV/AIDS, or to care for a loved one affected by HIV/AIDS. Through partnership with Inova Health System Foundation, your charitable gift to Inova Juniper Program may be directed to one or both of the following vitally-needed funds.
A gift to Inova Juniper Program
helps provide financial assistance to clients whose care is not covered by insurance or other funding sources. Donations are used for:
- Comprehensive care including medical, mental and dental health care
- Patient education, counseling and community outreach
- Emergency financial assistance for food, rent, utilities and other necessities
- Transportation to and from clinics
- Baby clothes, diapers and other essentials
Contributions to this fund should be directed to Inova Juniper Program. More information on how to donate .
A gift to the Paul Malerba HIV Health Care Assistance Fund
helps underinsured and uninsured HIV/AIDS patients of Inova Juniper Program with financial assistance for:
- Medical and dental care
- Gay men's HIV/AIDS support group
Established in the memory of his late partner, JT McMullen established this fund to reflect the couple's shared concern for low income HIV/AIDS patients who cannot afford health insurance.
Contributions to this fund should be directed to the Paul Malerba Fund. More information on how to donate .