Trauma Survivors Network Support Groups
The Trauma Survivors Network (TSN) program (formerly Rebuild) provides education and support groups for current and former trauma patients, family members, friends, and caregivers. All aspects of the program are free to participants and coordinated by a clinical social worker. All groups are held at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, VA. Download our brochure
Pre-registration is required for all of our support groups. To register or for more information, please contact one of our Trauma Survivors Network coordinators:
Current TSN support groups
TSN Adult Trauma Support Group
- For adult trauma survivors and their families
- First Thursday of every month, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
TSN Family and Caregiver Support Group
- For the loved ones and caregivers of adults and children who have experienced a traumatic injury
- Second Thursday of every month, 7 – 8:30 p.m. (same time as the art therapy group)
TSN Art Therapy Group
- For those who have experienced a traumatic injury
- Second Thursday of every month, 7 – 8:30 p.m. (same time as the caregiver group)
More expressive arts groups are being added, please call for more information.
TSN Traumatic Brain Injury Education and Support Groups
TSN Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
If you have experienced a spinal cord injury, please call for programs being offered.
TSN Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury Families Education and Support Group
- For parents, family members or caregivers of children with TBI
- Meets quarterly on Saturdays at Brain Injury Services, Springfield office
- Please call 703-776-6372 for more information.
If you are interested in any of the following areas, please give us a call:
- Teen survivors of trauma/TBI
- Limb loss (amputee)
TSN offers workshops and conferences throughout the year geared to supporting and promoting recovery from traumatic injury to survivors and their families, as well as, educating healthcare professionals. Call for more information, 703-776-6372.
TSN also offers a Next Steps, a six-week class, either online or several times per year, at Inova Fairfax Hospital to help trauma survivors manage their life after serious injury by building on strengths and developing new coping skills. Call for more information, 703-776-6372.