Support Groups & Education
Inova is pleased to offer a variety of support and education groups free of charge for patients who are considering a transplant or who live with a transplant or other serious lung condition. Family members are welcome to attend as well. Call or e-mail the appropriate contact person for more information.
Education group for heart and lung transplantation
Learn more from Inova experts about receiving a heart or lung transplant.
- Monthly, first Tuesday
- 1 to 2 p.m.
- Inova Heart and Vascular Institute, First Floor, Conference Room 1A
- Phone 703-776-3203 for more information
Inova Transplant Group
A support group for transplant recipients.
- Monthly, 2nd Thursday
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. (light dinner usually served)
- Inova Outpatient Center
- Phone Leslie for a reservation or more information at 703-970-3202 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Support Group
A support group for patients with PAH and their family members.
- Meets several times a year
- Contact Heather for more information at 703-626-9450 or email@example.com
Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group
A support group for patients with pulmonary fibrosis and their family members.