Pediatric Rehabilitation at Inova Children's Hospital
Inova Children's Hospital provides a multi-disciplinary team of physicians, occupational, physical and speech therapists specializing in pediatric rehabilitation medicine that evaluates and treats a variety of diagnoses.
For more information, call 703-970-2617.
- Sensory integration therapy
- High risk neurodevelopmental monitoring
- Visual motor skill development
- Speech and language training
- Neuromuscular re-education for neurological deficits
- Post orthopedic rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation post trauma
- Treating neuromuscular disorders
- Feeding/swallowing therapy
- Fine/gross motor coordination training
- Seating and positioning