Pediatric Rehabilitation at Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital offers comprehensive rehabilitation and therapy services for infants and children, utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach of parent education and involvement.
For more information, call 703-858-6667.
Articulation, auditory processing disorders (APD), dysarthria, dysphagia, receptive/expressive language disorders, voice disorders, fluency disorders, hearing loss, orofacial abnormalities.
Tactile dysfunction, ADD, ADHD, fine motor delays, sensory processing disabilities.
Torticollis, brachial plexusiInjury, gross motor delays.
Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), dyspraxia, sensory dysfunction/sensory integration disorder, cerebral palsy, Down’s syndrome, hypotonia, sensory integration disorders, developmental delay.
- Sensory integration therapy
- Visual motor skill development
- Speech and language therapy
- Infant massage
- Feldenkrais and Anat Baniel Methods
- Neuromuscular re-education for movement disorders
- Fine/gross motor coordination training
- Feeding/swallowing therapy in a dedicated center
- Seating and positioning