Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Drive, 4th Floor
Fairfax, VA 22033
(Map and interactive directions)
Director: Jeanine Kolman, PT, DPT
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital offers a full range of rehabilitation therapies available to inpatients during a hospital stay and on an outpatient basis for people with neurological conditions.
Outpatient services for cancer rehabilitation
Rehabilitation services are an essential part of cancer care as well. Our outpatient rehabilitation and recovery program is dedicated to helping cancer patients resume a productive and satisfying life. Learn more about our STAR® (Survivorship Training and Rehabilitation) certified program.
- Physical therapy – evaluation and treatment of mobility impairments related to orthopedic, neuromuscular or cardiovascular diagnoses; "Joint Camp" for people recovering from total joint replacements
- Occupational therapy – evaluation and treatment of functional impairments related to orthopedic, neuromuscular or cardiovascular diagnoses
- Speech therapy – evaluation and treatment of swallowing, speech and cognitive impairments
Outpatient services for people with neurological diagnoses
- Physical therapy – neuromuscular re-education, manual therapy, gait and balance training, fall prevention, therapeutic exercise, vestibular rehabilitation, Bioness therapy (L300), and pre/post mastectomy rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy – visual perception, gross and fine motor skills, self-care and activities of daily living, functional problem solving, community mobility, SAEBO therapy and Bioness therapy (H200)
- Speech language pathology – cognitive skills development, functional communication skills and problem solving, dysphagia treatment, neuromuscular electric stimulation for swallowing disorders, videofluoroscopic swallow study