Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Birthing Center
Tour our Birthing Center
Our personalized care is just for you. Private, intimate and comfortable – that’s just how the first moments of your newborn's life should be. Your baby rooms with you or stays in our nursery while you rest. Our private rooms and bathrooms, beautifully decorated labor-delivery-recovery rooms and dedicated operating rooms for cesarean births are just some of the services offered to you.
Childbirth Pre-admission Form
Complete online registration for your OB admission
Labor and Delivery Guide
Download a checklist of what to bring to the hospital and more
Our comforts include:
- Family waiting rooms
- Room service dining, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- On-site photographer available to take your baby's first photographs
- Complimentary valet parking Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- GetWellNetwork™, an interactive system to access educational information and order free on demand movies (a daily fee applies for some services).
- Sleep chairs in patient rooms for patient's significant other to stay overnight
- Free Wi-Fi access
Our award-winning services include:
- Antenatal testing center with state-of-the-art technology for specialized care of women with high-risk pregnancies
- Pain management and anesthesia services available onsite 24/7 to meet individual needs
- Dedicated operating rooms, available only for c-sections, along with a Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, designed so mothers and newborns remain together
- All private Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) newly renovated and fully equipped for infants with specialized needs
- Infant Security System
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Lactation Center and Boutique with board-certified lactation consultants
- In-house pediatrician and on-call neonatologist available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Coordinated mother-baby care to minimize separation after birth