Baby and me Amenities Program
Inova Women's Hospital Birthing Center offers Baby and me, an amenities program for new mothers
This new program is designed to enhance the delivery experience for you and your loved ones while at our hospital. Baby and me amenities program provides something for everyone:
- For Mom – a toiletries kit providing the care products needed during your hospital stay
- For Dad/partner – a voucher for three parking passes for use in the Blue parking garage at Inova Fairfax Hospital and a $3 meal voucher for use in our cafeteria after delivery
- For Baby – a t-shirt to commemorate being born at Inova Fairfax Hospital Women’s Center
- For the family – preference for a private post-partum room
Request and payment for Baby and me amenities
The cost of the program is $25. You can request the Baby and me amenities program on the online OB preadmission form, during your childbirth tour, or with the Labor and Delivery staff following your delivery. The fee of $25 can be paid in several ways:
- Via phone when a patient registration staff member calls you to confirm the information on your online OB preadmission form
- In person during your childbirth tour at the patient registration desk in the Women's Center lobby
- On your delivery day at the patient registration desk in the Women's Hospital lobby or at the Lactation Boutique on the 7th floor, right off the elevator of the Birthing Center. The store is open Monday–Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Take your receipt of payment to your Labor and Delivery nurse to receive your amenities bag.
Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
By introducing this new program, Inova Women's Hospital will no longer charge $100 per night for a private room.