Back to Inova Maternity Services
A commitment to you and your baby from Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn
Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn offers you an intimate, personalized and private birth experience with a strong emphasis on family-centered care. You receive individualized attention while also benefiting from the most advanced technologies available, including a Level IIIA neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), wireless fetal monitors and state-of-the-art security.
At Inova Loudoun Hospital, we blend the warmth and comfort of a home-like setting with the safety and convenience of a full-service hospital.
Only the best for you and your baby
Amenities at Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn
- A separate, stand-alone building featuring all-private, home-like, spacious labor-delivery-recovery suites featuring relaxing labor soaking tubs
- All-private post-partum rooms with comfortable accommodations for family and friends, including a comfy guest sleep chair. Alternative menu items are available.
- At Your Service Concierge Service, providing assistance to new mothers and their families, friends and support teams
- Mother-baby care to enhance bonding with your newborn or if desired, a nearby nursery to care for your newborn while you rest and recuperate
- A professional photographer and free personal Web site
- Free Wi-Fi high speed Internet access
- Free and ample parking
- A gift basket at discharge
|Read our Obstetrics
Childbirth and family education
Inova Loudoun Hospital offers a variety of health education and wellness courses to help guide, support and prepare you and your growing family. Our commitment is to your health and providing you and your family with excellent care. We offer classes for new moms, dads, siblings and even grandparents that provide information about the birthing process, including pregnancy, labor, medication and anesthesia, giving birth, newborn care and child car-seat safety.
Register online for one of our childbirth education classes
Expertise for high-risk pregnancies
Inova Loudoun Hospital Antenatal Testing Center provides specialized care for pregnancies that are at risk for maternal, fetal or obstetric complications.
Our maternal/fetal medicine specialists, known as perinatologists, along with our staff of expert perinatal sonographers and nurses, help obstetricians by offering specialized services and compassionate care to mothers and their unborn babies, from prepregnancy counseling through delivery.
NICU at the ready
Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn's Level IIIA neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) cares for premature babies and newborns with medical conditions requiring specialized care and observation.
Community access to OB/GYN services
OB/GYN Hospitalists of Loudoun – a program of Inova Loudoun Hospital – provides OB/GYN services for women with limited resources in cooperation with the Loudoun County Department of Health. Certain eligibility information required. For more information, call 703-858-8100.