The InovaCares for Seniors™ PACE® Program provides participants with a dedicated interdisciplinary care team (IDT) comprised of physicians, nurses and physical therapists, nutritionists and other healthcare professionals.
- Onsite physician access with personalized care tailored to individual needs
- Primary and specialty medical care (including dental, audiology, optometry, podiatry)
- Nursing and social work
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Hospital and emergency care
- Prescription drug coverage and management
- Lab tests and diagnostic procedures
- Meals and nutrition counseling
- Personal care
- Home care
- Adult day care
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation to and from the InovaCares for Seniors PACE Center
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation to and from medical appointments in the community and at the InovaCares for Seniors PACE Center
For more information about covered services, call us at 703-239-5888.
Note: Covered services must be in accordance with the participant's care plan and approved through the interdisciplinary team (IDT). Participants may be liable for unauthorized out-of-network services. For emergency services, no prior authorization is needed. There may be a monthly premium based upon income or assets. All services must be coordinated through the PACE program. PACE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly and is part of the Commonwealth of Virginia's Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
Once enrolled in the InovaCares for Seniors PACE program, participants with Medicare and/or Medicaid do not lose their coverage, but authorize InovaCares for Seniors to administer their benefits. This means that you maintain benefits covered by Medicare and/or Medicaid and become eligible for additional benefits offered by InovaCares for Seniors. All services must be approved by the InovaCares for Seniors interdisciplinary team. Participants in the InovaCares for Seniors program may be fully liable for the cost of services obtained without the authorization of the interdisciplinary team. Individuals who are currently enrolled in a managed care health plan must disenroll and agree to receive services exclusively through InovaCares for Seniors in order to get these benefits.