Students' Lifestyle Changes
iPATH's pioneering students reported that a few weeks into their first 10-week iPATH session, they found themselves making positive lifestyle changes. Students said they are:
- Engaging in physical activity more frequently on their own
- Drinking more water every day
- Paying closer attention to the foods they eat and journaling their food choices
- Talking to their friends about iPATH, nutrition and fitness
- Sharing their iPATH progress and experiences with their parents
For more information about iPATH, email Rhonda Richardson at Rhonda.Richardson@inova.org.