Policies and Forms
Routine office visits are available Monday – Friday, hours vary by location.
New patients may download the necessary registration forms below. Please complete and bring these forms with you to your appointment. If you are unable to download the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete the registration forms.
What to bring to your appointment
To assure your appointment runs smoothly, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your primary care physician contact information
- Names of other physician specialists involved in in your care
- Referral (if required)
- Insurance card(s)
- All medications that you are taking (including prescription and non-prescription)
- Medical records (such as catheterization reports, stress test results, and echocardiograms)
- Picture ID
Forms coming soon
- Cardiology Medical History Form
- Authorization of Records Release to Inova Medical Group Cardiology Form
- Authorization of Records Release from Inova Medical Group Cardiology Form
- Cancellation Form
We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation or change in your appointment date or time. A cancellation fee will be billed to you for missed appointments, or for appointments not canceled 24 hours in advance. Please call us if you are going to be late. Cancellation fees for new patients is $50 and $35 for established patients.
Most insurance programs require a referral from your doctor and/or preauthorization by the insurance carrier in order for insurance coverage to be provided. Your referring physician should provide you with the written referral order. Our staff will assist you in obtaining any necessary preauthorization.
Please remember it is always the patient's responsibility to assure that proper referrals and any required preauthorizations are obtained. If you are not sure what you need, please contact your insurance company or employer's benefits manager.
We accept all major commercial insurance plans and Medicare. Co-pays and co-insurances are due at time of service. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. If you do not have insurance coverage for the procedure being performed, payment in full will be required at the time of your office visit unless arranged with our office in advance.