Inova Women's Hospital Visitation Policy
Inova Women's Hospital is committed to meeting your family's needs. Please speak with your nurse if you have any special requests or considerations that affect visitation. Current guidelines:
- Patients may have up to 5 visitors at a time – a significant other plus 4 others
- Labor/Delivery/Recovery allows up to 5 visitors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Family Centered Care (FCC) allows visitation from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mothers are encouraged to take advantage of Serenity Hours between 2 and 4 p.m. During this time, we ask all visitors and hospital staff to allow our patients uninterrupted time to rest or to bond with their newborn.
- No children under the age of 12, other than siblings of a newborn, may visit
- Patients, friends and families should call the information desk at Inova Women's Hospital at 703-776-6000 to confirm the visitation policy at the time of their stay