Leesburg Campus Redevelopment
$32 million redevelopment will enhance services and care at Inova Loudoun Medical Campus–Leesburg
A major redevelopment of the Leesburg Campus over the next two years will result in major upgrades in patient convenience, access to technology and building design. The two-phased renovation began with a groundbreaking in July 2011 and is expected to be completed in 2013. Read press release.
Phase I (completion in 2012)
- Private rooms throughout
- New enlarged Emergency Department, expanding from 9,539 to 12,823 square feet
- New trauma rooms
- New lab
- Enhancements to imaging services, including an additional CT scanner
- Improvements to materials management, patient transport, security and central plant
- New brick facade on the existing building
- Installation of additional windows for more natural light
Phase II (completion in 2013)
- Renovation of the 22-bed Loudoun Adult Medical Psychiatric Services (LAMPS)
- Additional parking at the east wing
Loudoun Community Free Clinic and Loudoun Child Advocacy Center, both currently housed on the Leesburg Campus, will also enjoy upgraded spaces.
Inova Loudoun Hospital executives, staff and supporters participate in the "bricklaying" that launched construction on the Leesburg Campus.