Sonalee Kulkarni, MD
Inova Medical Group
Board Certified Specialty: Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine
Accepting new patients for: Neurology
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Inova Medical Group - Neurology II
Dr. Kulkarni is board certified in neurology and comes to Inova Medical Group with eight years of clinical experience. She has a special interest in management of general neurology, neuro-ophthalmology, neuro-muscular medicine and sleep medicine.
In addition to practicing at both of the Inova Medical Group Neurology outpatient centers, Dr. Kulkarni serves as an Assistant Professor at the VCU School of Medicine Inova Campus.
Dr. Kulkarni enjoys establishing relationships with her patients and their families to develop unique care plans that will result in a balanced, healthy lifestyle for each individual she treats.
A native of Mumbai, India, Dr. Kulkarni currently resides in Arlington, Virginia with her husband and their two daughters. In her spare time, she enjoys music, painting and baking.
- Seth G.S. Medical College 1994
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital Internal Medicine 7/1/1999-6/30/2000
- University of Chicago Hospitals Neurology 7/1/2000-6/30/2003
- University of Iowa Neuro-Ophthalmology 7/1/2003-6/30/2004
- University of Michigan Hospitals Clinical Neurophysiology 7/1/2007-6/30/2008