Inova Health System is seeking dedicated Surgical Technologists to join our dynamic team! If you are an experienced Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician looking to become a vital team member supporting our Operating Room, we invite you to apply and connect with us!
Surgical Technologists are vital participants in operating rooms for hospitals, physician offices, or outpatient care centers. Surgical Technologists interact with patients by helping prepare and transport them for surgeries. Surgical Technologists also assist with various surgical procedures by preparing operating rooms, arranging and sterilizing medical equipment, and helping during operations by passing surgical instruments to surgeons and nurses. Join the rewarding world of surgical technology!
- Career ladder for desired growth.
- Attractive compensation package: base salary, $10,000 sign on bonus*, referral program and a diverse benefit package with wellness incentives.
- Clinical Expertise: Inova is able to meet any surgical challenge, from gallbladder and hernia surgery to the most complex neurosurgery and transplant procedure.
- Award Winning: Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
(*eligibility criteria applies)
What you will need:
- CST certification by NBSTSA or meet registration guidelines for registration with VA Board of Medicine
- BLS certification by AHA
- Proficient in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to our culture and surrounding community that Every Time Every Touch matters
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,936 licensed beds. More information and statistics about Inova can be found at www.inova.org.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients Safe@Inova.