Inova Health System is seeking dedicated Surgical Technologists to join our dynamic team!
*$10,000 Sign on Bonus and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates*
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,936 licensed beds. More information and statistics about Inova can be found at www.inova.org.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients Safe@Inova.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice in the role of the first scrub. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of aseptic and surgical technique. Identifies variances from expected outcomes and responds to changes in patient needs. Demonstrates responsible behavior as a healthcare professional.
- Full time, part time, PRN opportunities available.
· Experience: Recent Hospital or 2 years previous Surg Tech practice
· Education: High School Graduate or GED. Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program preferred.
· Certification: BLS, CST preferred
· Special Skills: Verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to deal with multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment. Computer skills preferred.