Admin Coord Occ Health
Job DescriptionAccurately enters demographic information and client orders into the database system Assists with urine drug screen collections and breath alcohol testing per established protocols Collects, tracks, and maintains information specific to the department, often of a highly confidential nature Coordinates or performs a wide variety of administrative functions to support department activities Manages client requests for occupational health exams/testing
- Adheres to set procedures for creating and updating client records
- Creates appointments, per client request, in the occupational health database
- Accurately adds orders to client records, per contractual requirements
- Performs self audits of database entries to ensure the accuracy and completion of employee records
- Follows standard operating procedures and Federal requirements for the collection and reporting of drug and alcohol testing
- Faxes and/or mails the appropriate copies as indicated on the collection forms
- Ensures complete confidentiality and integrity of the medical records system
- Ensures all weekly, monthly and annual appointment requests are accurately entered into the occupational health database Sorts and disperses incoming faxes or messages to the appropriate clinical staff member
- Follows all client instructions for submitting final clearance reports to the designated employer contact and/or patient Manages all aspects of office supply inventory.
- Contacts vendor resources with IT or copier maintenance requests Manages client requests for occupational health exams/testingReviews, determines appropriate disposition of, and responds to mail, faxes and e-mails.
- Verifies receipt of all authorization forms or verbal requests.
- Purges outdated requests Adheres to the scheduling template when scheduling exams/tests
Position (Monday - Friday) 800 - 430pm occasional weekend 4 hours,
High school diploma or GED certificate
Five years customer service or administrative experience or combination 3 years and 2 years of college., Five years in a medical office setting, Three to five years experience in a customer service role or office setting.
Keen attention to detail, Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to include the ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and concise manner., MS Office products