LPN- Ashburn Endocrinology ($2,000 Sign On Bonus!)
Inova Health System Endocrinology in Ashburn, VA is seeking a passionate Licensed Practical Nurse to join their dedicated team of healthcare professionals!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, Days
- Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Here’s what makes our clinic special and unique!
Located in the heart of Virginia’s Technology Center and in perfect proximity to D.C. and the Northern Virginian mountains, our team of 5 providers, 6 nurses and 3 front desk representatives will help you navigate through your day. The familial ambiance that our Endo team displays will give you the energy you need as you average seeing between 15 – 17 patients per day. Integrated with a Primary Care Office, our clinic strives to ensure that all team members have a balanced day at all times.
Work from home opportunities
Do not adjust your screen settings – you read that correctly! Once you reach your 6-month anniversary, you will be eligible to periodically work from home. In the comfort of your own home, you’ll be tasked with, but not limited to, the following; updating medical records, conducting prior authorizations, scheduling patients, working referral ques, virtually rooming patients and more!
• Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process under the direction and supervision of the clinical leadership.
• Maintains and reviews patient medical records, notes and physician orders while documenting all patient care activities in accordance with documentation standards.
• Effectively communicates with healthcare team members and patients/families while supporting healthcare team members to achieve goals.
• Supports all aspects of clinical operations to include patient rooming, chart preparation, prior authorizations, assistance with patient check in/check out as needed.
• Maintains own team member continuing education record as well as outlined core and specialty competencies relevant to area of practice.
• Education: Completion of an accredited LPN school.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
• Licensure: Licensed as an LPN in the commonwealth of Virginia.
• Skills: Proficient in English, excellent verbal/written communication and computer skills.