Clinical Technician 2
Fulltime Clinical Technician 2 in the Family Centered Care Unit (Postpartum & NICU) at Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Assumes responsibility for self-development in life long learning.
- Maintains competencies and seeks opportunities to develop professionally.Identifies own learning needs, based on self evaluation and the progress made from the previous year's goals.
- Seeks opportunities to further increase practice knowledge.
- Maintains own continuing education record.
- Assists unit leadership with overseeing other unit Clinical Technician education records.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others.
- Experience: One year experience in an acute care setting as a clinical technician and/or successful completion of one acute care clinical rotation in an Accredited RN Program or completed Certified Nursing Assistant training
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: BLS within 90 days of hire.
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six week training orientation upon hire.
- Special Skills: Proficient in English. Verbal and written communication skills required.
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,936 licensed beds. More information and statistics about Inova can be found at www.inova.org.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients Safe@Inova.