Licensed Practical Nurse - Outpatient
Recognizing that research and innovation are vital elements to providing world-class patient care, Inova participates in a large number of cutting-edge clinical trials and research projects. Our diverse clinical activities make us a first-class location for scientific research.
Our commitment to ensure high-quality care is strengthened by our range of rigorous professional education programs to improve medical practice skills and patient outcomes. Inova's work extends beyond the walls of our hospitals and outpatient centers. We bring disease-prevention programs, health and exercise classes, and improved access to care for vulnerable children and adults directly to the community through our many outreach programs and partnerships.
At Inova, more than 18,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.
- Checking Vitals
- Triaging Patients
- Rooming Patients
- Documentation in EMR (EPIC)
- Prescription Refills
- Assisting in daily scheduling of other nursing support staff
- In Basket Management
- Patient Calls and Education
- Assisting with Procedures
What You Need:
- Experience: 2 years of nursing practice in a hospital or clinic setting.
- Education: Completion of an accredited LPN school of nursing.
- Certifications: BLS (from the American Heart Association)
- Licensure: Licensed or eligible for licensing in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Skills: Demonstrated strong leadership skills. Proficient in English. Proficient in verbal and written communications. Proficient in using software, such as Microsoft Word, Epic and other software as required.