(606347) Registered Nurse Float Pool Critical Care
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital is a nationally recognized, advanced community hospital committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate care for the entire family.
Great opportunity for an experienced RN to join an outstanding team oriented environment!
◦Fun and autonomous place to work; can be busy-requires staffing of skilled experienced RNs
◦Staffed by Board Certified Emergency Physicians and Nurses
◦Friendly community clientele who know staff by name
◦Patient experience scores in the 99th percentile due to efficiency of care and skill of staff members
- Clinical Practice & Care Coordination
- Performs a comprehensive assessment by interpreting multiple, sometimes conflicting data and synthesizing the interrelationships of the data.
- Formulates an individualized plan of care based on assessment findings, interpreting trends in patient populations to achieve best practice.
- Supports and empowers patient/family as they progress through the healthcare continuum from health promotion to end of life decisions.
- Advocates patient rights from the patient/ family perspective; provides counsels and acts as a resource to resolve issues.
Anticipates ethical/ spiritual/ cultural needs and intervenes to maximize patient outcomes. Coordinates health care and alternate services for patient/ family transition planning.
Makes clinical decisions based on experience, patient population data, and intuition; promotes the development of clinical decision making of all team members.
Documents all patient care activities as per documentation standards and assists healthcare team members with documentation.
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work.
· Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
· Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
· Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
· Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
· All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
Ability to work autonomously, Accredited School of nursing, BSN, Good assessment skills, Independent thinking