Back to Results
Administrative Coordinator Sr
Center Personal Health 607058 Full Time 8095 Innovation Park Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22031, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Senior Administrative Coordinator, you will coordinate coverage and work flows to ensure smooth operations within the department. To help achieve our mission, you will coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative activities to support department directors and managers. Fulfilling contractual obligations to client organizations, including deliverables and accounting/billing, is of vital importance. Your ability to provide secretarial support to AVP and/or Directors to facilitate completion of department work will be essential. Providing support to executive directors and account managers, as well as other department personnel, will be attainable with excellent time management skills. Serving as office manager and ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of department operations will be required as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates arrangements for meetings and special events including facilities, catering and logistics. Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Collects, tracks and maintains information specific to the department – often of a highly confidential nature.
- Coordinates the timely receipt, processing, production and distribution of regular reports to appropriate department and organizational staff.
- Revises and drafts processes and procedures as needed to support efficient and effective department operations.
- Tracks and monitors department budget, researches variances, creates and maintains spreadsheets and creates statistical reports. Prepares and distributes monthly budget reports.
- Processes requisitions, invoices, expense reports, prepares check requests, determines appropriate accounting codes and ensures data entry of appropriate information. Responsible for petty cash fund.
- Serves as a liaison with Facilities, Building Management as well as Safety and Security to ensure consistent provision of services and to resolve problems. Participates in office renovation, space allocation and relocation.
- Coordinates schedules of support staff to provide back up for reception and PTO. Orients new employees and provides training in department policies and procedures. Coordinates clerical/administrative projects and delegates work to support staff to ensure timely completion.
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Years of Experience: Five or more years of relevant office or healthcare experience.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.