Registered Nurse Emergency
Inova Fairfax Hospital is looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse for Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center!
Full time Mid, Evening and Night shift
Candidates with two years or more of ED nursing experience are eligible for a sign on bonus of $15K-20K
- Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been awarded straight A’s in patient safety two consecutive years
- Joint Commission Gold Seal for Stroke Care
- Radiology and lab services open 24/7, radiology and CT scans occur onsite in the emergency room
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
- Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- BSN or AD Required
- Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
- CEN/ACLS certification desired
- Proficient in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
- Proficient computer skills required.
For internal use only: #LI-KA1 IND1