Registered Nurse Fellow- Medical Surgical Intensive Care
Inova Alexandria Hospital (IAH) is a 318-bed community hospital that offers a full range of healthcare services and has received national recognition for healthcare excellence. From babies to seniors, Inova Alexandria Hospital Provides World-Class Medical Care. We are dedicated to continually expanding our programs and services to help ensure we meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve today and in the future.
*Experienced ICU RN are eligible for a competitive Sign On and Relocation Bonus if applicable.*
We are seeking a full time experienced RN for the Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit at Inova Alexandria Hospital. 20 BED unit 2-1 Nurse RATIO 2-1 ratio working Cardiopulmonary failure, Adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS),Sepsis, Multi-organ dysfunction, Pulmonary hypertension, Pulmonary thrombosis, Shock syndrome(s),Renal failure. Advanced medical conditions & co-morbidities, Post-op complicated surgical cases
- At least 6 month of RN clinical experience, preferably in a Critical Care setting
Education: BSN or MSN or
If Associates Degree RN - Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
• Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
• Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
• Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
• Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification required.
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN.
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others.
- Proficient computer skills required.