Back to Results
Manager Behavior Health Ambulatory Program-(IPAC Manager)
Behavioral Health Services - Merrifield 610283 Full Time 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22030, USApply
Job DescriptionAs a Manager of the Behavioral Health Ambulatory Program, you will ensure compliance with the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Comprehensive Services Act contract requirements and The Joint Commission standards as they apply to hospital based programs and/or outpatient services. To help achieve our mission, you will establish and maintain a therapeutic and prosocial treatment environment. Your ability to provide direct/indirect clinical supervision to outpatient counselors to enhance their individual counseling skills and the quality of services to patients is of vital importance. Handling team member relations and staff development for direct reports is expected. Developing goals and managing fiscal activities of the department is required.
- Implements, monitors and supervises an integrated model of service delivery.
- Participates in referral development and fundraising activities for Inova Health System's Behavioral Health programs and services.
- Partners with Business Operations Director for meeting budgeted revenue and expenses.
- Promotes a working environment wherein staff has an opportunity for input into decisions affecting their work and other areas of concern to them.
- Takes ownership of program development, program integrity, performance improvement processes, strategic planning and the overall clinical functions of the treatment programs.
- Serves as a consulting therapist while providing a range of treatment modalities and case management to achieve progress toward treatment goals and discharge dispositions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human development, counseling theory, Trauma Informed Care and Inova Behavioral Health standards for treatment protocols.
- Provides direct/indirect clinical supervision to outpatient counselors to enhance their individual counseling skills and the quality of services to patients.
- Five years of experience post Master's degree, counseling and therapy experience with children, adolescents, adults and families. Increasing levels of administrative responsibility.
- Master's Degree in a mental health discipline.
- Heartsaver certified through the American Heart Association.
- LCSW, LPC or licensed Psychologist, Licensed in mental health discipline.