Registered Nurse (RN) OR Saville Screening and Procedural Center
The Saville Screening and Prevention Center is a state of the art Center with 4 Procedural Suites and 12 Pre-op/PACU Beds. Screenings completed at the center include EGDs, Colonoscopies, Bronchoscopies, Thoracentesis, Robotic EBUS, and Cytoscopies.
The surgery center staff does not work nights, weekends, holidays, or take call. There is free on-site parking and scrubs are provided.
The Saville Screening and Prevention Center is a fast-paced working environment that focuses on strong teamwork and patient safety. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare—every time, every touch—to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
- One year of Operating Room (OR) registered nursing experience is required
- BSN or ADN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. If RN has an ADN, within six months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and:- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend - Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses - Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date - Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- CNOR highly desired
- Maintains own Team Member Continuing Education Record.