Senior Epic Resolute Systems Analyst (32 hours)
Flexible 32 hours per week.
As an Epic Certified Systems Analyst Senior, focused on Resolute Hospital and/or Professional Billing you will implement and maintain EpicCare systems and databases to ensure optimum performance. To help achieve our mission, you will manage complex Information System projects/products in order to provide automated solutions that meet Inova Health System's business needs using the EpicCare solution. Your ability to maintain Epic applications and facilitate updates, new releases and system enhancements is of vital importance. Communicating project and team status to internal/external audiences to keep project team informed is expected. Conducting and participating in system technical and application reviews to determine feasibility, cost and evaluate usefulness for Inova is required.
- Performs analysis of new releases and determines how they will impact workflow.
- Defines modifications to application software or databases to address system functions or enhancements.
- Manages all phases of testing and assists Lead/Project Manager in work effort and project scoping.
- Initiates issues for resolution while escalating and communicating status to manager on a daily basis.
- Coordinates vendor demos, site visits and reference calls.
- Remains current on programming tools/methodologies.
- Makes recommendations for team/analyst training programs to the manager.
- Assists in the development and implementation of team member training/mentoring activities.
3 years of Epic build and implementation experience.
3 years of project management techniques in hospital or healthcare environments.
Epic Certification or Proficiency in a Revenue Cycle module.
Bachelor's degree or 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
5+ years of Epic build, implementation, optimization and analytics experience.
5+ years of project management techniques in hospital or healthcare environments
2+ Epic Certifications or Proficiencies in a Revenue Cycle Module.
Bachelor's degree and an additional 8+ years of relevant experience.