A day in the life of a MRI Tech can look like:
As a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist, you will provide clinical services according to MRI practice standards and act as a resource to MRI students and other technologists while ensuring optimal department functions. To help achieve our mission, you will administer sound patient care practices according to department/hospital policies and procedures while ensuring patient safety. Your ability to demonstrate magnetic safety for patients, staff and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines is of vital importance. Maintaining equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition, to ensure the safety of the patients and team members, is required. Completing ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations is expected.
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00am -7:30pm
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of radiography or MRI certification from ARMRIT or CAMRT, or graduate of an accredited school of nuclear medicine with MRI training (must be MRI Registry eligible through ARRT)
- Experience: 1 year experience as a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist and/or MRI Technologist in a hospital/healthcare environment
- Certification: ARRT registered in radiography with additional ARRT, ARMRIT or CAMRT certification, Must obtain MRI certification with one year of hire; BLS from the AHA
WHAT’S YOUR VISION OF THE PERFECT WORK ENVIRONMENT?
You’ll find it at Inova.
While Inova Health System comprises a large number of care sites and hospitals, every Inova facility is guided by a core set of values and behaviors that support our mission to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Whether working in a fast-paced trauma center or a community outpatient setting (and everything in between), our values and actions are the common threads that make us one Inova team.
Company Benefits and Perks:
At Inova, we strive to improve the health of the communities we serve, and that includes taking care of our team members, who help us fulfill our mission every day. That’s why we offer affordable, comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
As a member of the Inova team, we encourage you to tailor your benefits to suit your needs. Join us and see how easy Inova makes it for you to perform at your very best at work, and live life to the fullest when you're done for the day.
- Dental, Vision, Medical Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Additional Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Child Care
- Life and Disability Insurance