Back to Results
Loudoun Hospital 611799 Full Time 44045 Riverside Parkway, Leesburg, VA, 20176, USApply
Job Description***Sign on Bonus Available***
A day in the life of a Radiologic Technologist can look like:
- Clinical Services - Provides clinical services according to radiology practice standards and acts as a resource to radiography students and other technologists to ensure optimal department functions
- Patient Care - Administers sound patient care practice according to hospital and department policies and procedures, to ensure the safety of the patients
- Protection/Safety - Demonstrates radiation protection/safety for patients, staff and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines, to ensure the safety of the patients and staff
- Environment of Care/Equipment - Maintains equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition, to ensure the safety of the patients and staff
- Support Functions - Completes ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations
- Staff Development - Demonstrates the initiative for self-development, to ensure proficiency of staff with new technological changes
- Education: Graduate of an accredited radiology school or program. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience: 2 years combined classroom and clinical training in radiology. Recent experience in a hospital/healthcare environment as a Radiologic Technologist/student
- Certification: BLS by the AHA; ARRT within 12 mo of hire
- Licensure: Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Radiologic Technologist required only if the position is located in a free standing center not affiliated with an Inova Health System Hospital.