Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit Nights
Job DescriptionThe Leadership, Physicians and Staff of Inova Loudoun Hospital Have Adopted a "Quality Compact" with Its Community Inova Loudoun Hospital believes that excellent healthcare begins with accountability to our community. To be an accountable organization, with ongoing guidance and leadership from our board, we have taken the following actions that have been proven to positively influence hospital quality and safety performance. We will continue to share the results of our progress with the communities we serve.
- Monitor ongoing performance against the following groups of quality and safety measures:
- Patient infections
- National Hospital Quality of Care indicators
- Patients' satisfaction with their care
- Unplanned readmissions to the hospital
- Set aggressive goals for performance improvement and maintain focus on achieving them
- Ensure that our organization's quality and safety performance continues to measurably improve over time.
Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us! History of Inova
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurse's!
The Beacon awarded Progressive Care Unit at Inova Loudoun is seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse for a night shift role.
We are offering a Sign On Bonus of up to $20k as well as a Relocation Bonus for eligible nurses!
We provide a team-oriented atmosphere where we focus on building and empowering our staff. Stroke certified, it is our goal to constantly work to develop leadership within our unit. If you are an open-minded and critically thinking Nurse with acute care experience, we want you! Inova Loudoun Hospital is a 183-bed nationally recognized, acute-care community hospital with a rich history of proudly serving our growing and diverse community since 1912. We provide compassionate and comprehensive care for the entire family. The state-of-the-art technology at our main campus in Lansdowne is complemented by our outpatient services at our Leesburg, Dulles South and Purcellville locations.
Schedule: Full time (36 hr/week) 3- 12 hour shifts-nights
The Inova RN:
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- At least 6 month of RN clinical experience, preferably in a Critical Care setting
- Education: BSN or MSN or
- If Associates Degree RN - Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification (American Heart Association) required.
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN.
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others.
- Proficient computer skills required.