Staffing Scheduling Coordinator PRN
Come join our Resources Management team as PRN Staffing Scheduling Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination, development and maintenance of nursing staff member schedules. In this role you must be able to prioritize high intensity work load and initiative and function successfully with minimal supervision and possess superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Oversees onboarding and scheduling of Inova Staffing Solutions and Inova Temps nursing staff members deployed to assigned area.
- Assist CNO/Senior Director in establishing and maintaining nursing unit staffing/scheduling councils. Preparing and disseminating regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports for nursing and hospital leaders. .
- Responsible for the application, maintenance and utilization of the electronic staffing/scheduling software program for nursing staff members. Development and sustainment of nursing unit staffing and scheduling councils.
- Collaborate with contracting agencies. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully with minimal supervision. Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1 year hospital and administrative experience in a fast paced environment. Clinical or unit secretary experience preferred.
- Proficient in working with large databases, as well as PowerPoint, Excel and other business software programs and applications. Proficient in managing nurse staffing and scheduling programs.
- Basic keyboard skills, specialized data base applications per department. Excellent customer service and communication skills.