EAP Onsite Counselor- ILH
We are looking for are remarkable EAP Onsite Counselors to join Inova Loudoun Hospital. The EAP Onsite Counselor will be the trusted face of crisis intervention, counseling consultation and team member support for the assigned Inova System locations. This position is responsible for assessing and providing ongoing EAP response tailored to the ever-changing needs while using a collaborative delivery of Inova resources.
Join Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider, employing more than 18,000 team members and serving more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes. Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
We are looking for five remarkable EAP Onsite Counselors to join Inova. The EAP Onsite Counselor will be the trusted face of crisis intervention, counseling consultation and team member support for the assigned Inova System locations. This position is responsible for assessing and providing ongoing EAP response tailored to the ever-changing needs while using a collaborative delivery of Inova resources.
Click the links to discover more about the location.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital-44045 Riverside Pkwy, Leesburg, VA 20176
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
- Competitive salary: Pay based experience
- Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
- Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2022 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE
Requirements for consideration:
- Master degree in a related field
- 5 years clinical counseling or EAP experience
- Clinical counseling with Adult population preferred
- Licensure in the State of Virginia or currently working towards licensure:
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- Establish and foster relationships with hospital units, HR and all levels of management.
- Establish on-site resources to all employees.
- Convey professionalism and confidentiality.
- Evaluate and coordinate appropriate incident response.
- Provide individual team member counseling support and referral.
- Refer team members to needed resources.
- Support critical incidents.
- Support unit teams by rounding and collaboration.
- Participate in on-site engagement including HR meetings, management meetings, unit meetings and health fairs.
- Consult with management by suggesting work environment improvements.
- Collaborate with hospital system resources.
- Support team members on topics of health and well-being
- Coordinate EAP resources and external EAP team assistance.
- Facilitate individual assistance for team members.
- Coordinate coverage with EAP staff for appropriate response.