Family Nurse Practitioner- Sterling
Inova Primary Care is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated nurse practitioner to join and grow our practice at Inova Primary Care, Sterling . Our 40+ Primary Care Practices focus on meeting the unique needs of our communities. Our providers are committed to providing excellent direct care, establish rapport with our patients/families and provide a resource within the community that focuses on health and wellness. In our outpatient practices, Inova provides care for a wide range of ages, covering general annual preventative care through managing a variation of medical conditions. Our nurse practitioners foster a positive team culture that relies on partnerships and collaboration with leadership and the multi-disciplinary team of healthcare providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide direct primary medical care
- Develop differential diagnoses
- Order laboratory studies
- Administer and prescribe treatments as appropriate
- Promote healthy lifestyles by advising patients on diet, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within EPIC
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives
Work Schedule: Set Full-Time schedule, Monday- Friday schedule with rotating weekends
Inova provides a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary and bonus incentives, as well as full medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, short and long term disability, CME funds, paid days off to attend CME and much more!
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.