Research Project Associate
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus – IHVI Cardiology is seeking Full-time Research Project Associate to join the team. An ideal candidate will be able to adhere to the following functions:
As a Research Project Associate, you will adhere to GCP, FDA and Inova Health System guidelines when assisting with research studies to ensure the highest quality of research and human subject protection within Inova. To help achieve our mission, you will assist investigators and research staff in the conduct of clinical research studies.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of regulatory documents to the study sponsor and IRB, as required by the protocol and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the conduct and documentation of study visits and protocol-specific testing/interviews according to the study protocol
- Assists the research team in completing case report forms accurately and according to the protocol
- Completes study procedures, as relevant to training and certification
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two (2) years