Registered Nurse Emergency Springfield Healthplex
The ED at Inova’s Alexandria Hospital is looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse for a Part-Time position.
***Sign On Bonus available***
Inova Alexandria Hospital is a 318-bed community hospital that offers a full range of healthcare services and has received national recognition for healthcare excellence. From babies to seniors, Inova Alexandria Hospital Provides World-Class Medical Care. We are dedicated to continually expanding our programs and services to help ensure we meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve today and in the future.
•24-hour access to imaging and lab services for a faster diagnosis
•Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center featuring a dedicated stroke team
•Inova Alexandria Hospital awarded "A" from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
•National Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence
As an Inova Nurse you will:
•Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
•Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
•Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
•Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
• Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
**Strongly prefer 1 year plus of ED RN experience
• BSN or AD Required
• Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
• CEN/ACLS certification desired
• Proficient in English. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
• Proficient computer skills required.
If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and
• Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
• Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
• Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
• Complete BSN within 24 months of start date