Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) Operating Room Loudoun Hospital
The Leadership, Physicians and Staff of Inova Loudoun Hospital Have Adopted a "Quality Compact" with Its Community. Inova Loudoun Hospital believes that excellent healthcare begins with accountability to our community. To be an accountable organization, with ongoing guidance and leadership from our board, we have taken the following actions that have been proven to positively influence hospital quality and safety performance. We will continue to share the results of our progress with the communities we serve.
- Monitor ongoing performance against the following groups of quality and safety measures:
- Patient infections
- National Hospital Quality of Care indicators
- Patients' satisfaction with their care
- Unplanned readmissions to the hospital
- Set aggressive goals for performance improvement and maintain focus on achieving them
- Ensure that our organization's quality and safety performance continues to measurably improve over time.
The Perioperative Services Team at Inova Loudoun Hospital support 8 Operating Rooms, 1 Procedure Room and 2 Endoscopy Suites. Our facility features 16 private Pre-Op rooms and 14 PACU bays where our patients are prepared for surgery and recover post operatively. We are a growing community hospital offering surgical services in: Trauma, General, Breast, Colon-Rectal, Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Neurosurgery, ENT, Vascular, Thoracic, Maxillofacial and Plastic.
Why Inova? We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve!
- Five years of Operating Room Nursing experience as both a scrub and circulating nurse
- Three recommendations from practicing Surgeons and demonstrated clinical practice in the case of less than five years of experience
- Successful completion of an RFNA program that meets AORN recommended education standards for RN First Assistant programs
- BSN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification issued by the AHA is required
- CNOR Certification
- Proficient in English. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills are required