Women's Health Nurse Practitioner- Ashburn
Inova Obstetrics and Gynecology is looking to grow their team in their Ashburn location. The Nurse Practitioner for this practice will provide health assessment and direct care to obstetrics and gynecology patients. Their provider team consists of four OB/GYN's and are looking to add a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate would have experience as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner with a background of RN experience in Women's Health.
Inova Women’s Services has one of the largest obstetric programs in the metropolitan Washington, D.C., area with more than 10,000 births at Inova Women’s Hospital and a total of more than 20,000 across the entire Inova system. Philanthropy supports our physicians, nurses and staff who are experts in high-risk or complicated pregnancies, including treating women with pre-existing conditions and those carrying multiple infants. Inova’s gynecology programs are ranked among the nation’s best by US News & World Report. We have dedicated operating rooms as well as recovery facilities, and have access to the latest clinical trials and state of the art technology.
• Highly competitive guaranteed salary and additional incentives
• Generous benefits
- Three to five years of clinical nursing experience as a RN
- Bachelors in Nursing and Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice or graduate of a post masters certificate program for nurse practitioners
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Preferred
- RN Compact License (depending on State of primary residence) and a license (or eligibility for) as a nurse practitioner in the state of employment AND a "Prescriptive Authority for Licensed Nurse Practitioners Practice Agreement" signed by sponsoring/supervising physician(s), AND a written "Scope of Practice/Protocol" signed by the supervising physician, AND "Prescriptive Authority License" AND "Drug Enforcement Administration License" (if prescribing controlled substances)