Registered Nurse Behavioral Pediatric Emergency Part Time
Inova Fairfax Hospital is looking for experienced Behavioral Health RNs to join the Pediatric Emergency team at Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center.
This position will work with patients in an overflow area designated specifically for the Behavioral/Mental health patients. These patients are non-violent and medically cleared waiting for a behavioral health evaluation. May be paired at times with an ED nurse in the designated 6 bed psych area in the main ED.
There is an opportunity for interested nurses to learn and develop Emergency Nursing skills- Part Time -Evening Shift.
• Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
• Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been awarded straight A’s in patient safety two consecutive years
• Joint Commission Gold Seal for Stroke Care
• Radiology and lab services open 24/7, radiology and CT scans occur onsite in the emergency room
As an Inova Nurse you will:
• Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
• Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
• Use an integrated approach toward patient outcomes
• Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
We have great benefits!
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Loan Forgiveness Program
• Clinical Advancement Ladder
• InovaWell program (health and wellness)
• 401K matching program
Requires a minimum of six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting.
• BSN or ADN Required
• Must be RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
• BLS for Healthcare Provider certification through American Heart Association required
• Proficient in English.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others
• Proficient computer skills required.